Skip to content
- Check-In. Be a comfort to those in need. Love thy neighbor.
- Flatten the Curve. If you go out, wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart.
- Donate Blood. If you’re healthy, help someone who’s not.
- Deliver Groceries. This is the perfect errand for those at higher risk.
- Support Local. Help them stay afloat and thrive.
- Get Involved. Donate your time by showing coronavirus compassion.
- Share Resources. My neighbor Jack shared an efficient way to get a Covid test that saved me hours of phone time.
- Share Paper Products. If someone’s out of toilet paper and you have 33 rolls, do the right thing.
- Offer Tech Assistance. If your neighbors are over a certain age, they may need help to stay connected.
- Emergency Contact List. Create one for your neighbors. If you haven’t seen them in a while, call them.