Covid-19 has all given us extra time to think, clean and remodel. Even though you may not get to see your friends re-do, you can send them a gift. Try these on for size:
- Advice: We all have friends whose homes or tastes we love. Advice makes a great gift, while hiring friends isn’t wise. Advice without strings is worth its weight in gold.
- Gift Cards: While it’s not very personal, if I had a gift card at a hardware store, Amazon or The Home Depot, it would have been welcomed.
- Time: If you’re an architect or engineer or designer, the gift of time cannot be discounted.
- Avoid Gifts Of A Personal Nature. Your home taste might not be someone else’s.
- Gift Basket. Food is always great medicine for all to enjoy, especially if the remodel was the kitchen.
Before the home improvement with my niece Charlotte.