- Avoid an in-person appointment if you’re feeling under the weather. Opt for a Telehealth appointment instead.
- Wear your mask in the office until instructed to remove it.
- Patients will be seated in a marked seating waiting area. ... Read More »
Our big moment has finally come, or has it? So many people are apprehensive about stepping out after being sheltered for so long. Rules are ambiguous at best. There’s no uniformity to how we are now supposed to live, other than we must wear a ... Read More »
14 Etiquette Rules to Follow When Visiting Friends During a Pandemic
And you’re off! It may not be to Africa or Antibes, but car travel is the new vacation. As the author of a travel book, prepping for any trip takes time. Create a checklist much like a shopping list. If you’re organized prior to leaving, ... Read More »
The Invisible Person. Our faces may be under wraps, but as we re-enter into society our interaction with other people will require a bit of extra work. A concealed face represents a challenge not only in expression but in voice. Keep in mind the following: Read More »
Charlotte’s Lucky Charms: Hearts In Healdsburg
My twin niece and nephew, Charlotte and Matthew, turned sixteen last August. The eldest of the two by two minutes, Charlotte was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma (bone cancer) just days before ... Read More »
- Touch-less Greetings. Gone are handshakes and paper tickets. What else will we say goodbye to?
- Crowds. With less crowds you may never have to wait in line for a public restroom again.
- Food Choices. This means different things to different people. To me ... Read More »
- Check-In. It’s fun to be spontaneous. Restaurants are now operating at limited capacity, so make a reservation otherwise your wait time might be indefinite. Plus, chances are you’ll be asked to wait outside until the table is ready.
- Condiments. Read More »
Social media is lightning fast, and oftentimes we hit send before we’ve had a chance to swallow our thoughts. When this happens, mistakes happen. Unless we go back and look at our posting right away to edit, that’s when trouble begins. No one means ... Read More »
Full Moon Friday
My husband and I had been working on a garden redo for two years, so to celebrate its completion we decided to throw a summer soirée. We were in Hawaii when ... Read More »