How to handle quarantine rule breakers
Millions of Americans embrace worship as an essential part of life; This is what it means to be a community of faith. But as we have been aware since Easter Sunday, a congregation of people also presents a risk for increasing the spread of Coronavirus. Safety ... Read More »
How to Handle Quarantine Rule Breakers
1. Flexibility: Our new world will require flexibility. It’s not the time to make judgement calls about the behavior of others. Focus on your own behavior, which is what counts.
2. Schools and Workplace: Both have implemented tele-schooling and tele-working.
3. Read More »
New dining etiquette rules will require trust, flexibility and patience because they are new and unfamiliar. Our stepping out moment has finally come, yet many people are apprehensive about dining out because home has been their safe place for so long. Further, we cannot always count ... Read More »
Social Graces: Someone you know isn't following self-quarantine rules. Here's what to do.
- Mobile check-in: Think hotel apps for a contactless check-in process.
- Buffets: Goodbye buffets, hello room service. The same goes for mini bars and grab and go dining.
- Bellhop: Less will be more when it comes to luggage as ... Read More »
- Check In: There will be controlled measures such as screening, disinfectant protocols and plenty of hand sanitizer.
- Weights: Staff will be required to wear gloves and masks, but it’s not a bad idea for members. Weights are so often touched ... Read More »
10 Etiquette Rules to Follow Whenever You Wear a Face Mask
- Server. Instead of being served you serve yourself; this may include opening your own bottle.
- Fresh Air. Most tastings will be done outdoors.
- Groups. Less is more, so six or less in a group and six feet apart, please. ... Read More »