- The Vaccine Is Free. And it will help stop the further spread of the pandemic.
- Do You Plan on Traveling Abroad? If you’re a traveler, many airlines and countries will require proof of vaccination. Additionally, if you travel for work, this is the only one choice.
- Covid-19 Can Kill You. If you’re not worried about yourself, think about your family members and friends.
- Life Is About Choice. Not getting vaccinated is your choice, but the virus can be passed from someone who is vaccinated to someone who is not.
- The Side Effects Vary. Would you rather have flu-like symptoms or be on a respirator? Fact: Over 500,000 people in the United States have died of Covid-19 since last year (Johns Hopkins University).
- Do It for a Front Line Worker. Healthcare workers pose the greatest risk because they are around Covid-19 patients. One of these workers could be related to you.
- Let’s Get Our Lives Back. How good does family gatherings, school, indoor church worship, indoor dining, sporting events, the movies, and traveling sound right now?
- The Vaccine Is FDA Approved and Effective. Pfizer states a 95% effective rate. It may have happened at lightning speed just as the handshake became an overnight weapon, but there wasn’t a choice given the severity of the virus. You can still call the ‘shots’: one or two.
The way we were. Here I am at Grace Cathedral atop Nob Hill, San Francisco with my niece and sister.