- Say, “Thank you.”
- Make eye contact.
- Answer the telephone with your first name.
- Hold the door open.
- Write thank you notes.
- Be respectful.
- Be polite.
- Offer to help clean the table after dinner.
- Be helpful without being asked.
- Choose your words carefully.
- Say, “I’m sorry.”
- Clean up after yourself.
- Care for your appearance; a first impression goes a long way.
- Help an older person.
- Call your grandparents without being told.
- Do something nice for a family member.
- Be generous with your time.
- Be positive and smile.
- Be modest.
- Don’t live your life to be impressed; impress others!
Nothing impresses me more than a thank you note from a youngster.