If you like to entertain and want to show off your hosting skills this holiday season, go ahead and do so, but make sure your guests will want to come back.
Here are 10 Common Mistakes Hosts Make:
1. They cancel the party on the day of.
2. They are not ready when the first guest arrives.
3. The cocktail hour goes on far too long.
4. They wait too long to serve the meal.
5. They have no other options if a guest has food allergies.
6. They serve too many courses.
7. They overindulge in alcohol and stand out for the wrong reason.
8. They talk politics, religion, or vaccination status.
9. They begin cleaning up before all guests have left.
10. They rush guests out the door.
One of my dessert charcuterie plates that guests love!