Here’s a shortlist of what they need to know:
Top 10 Maid of Honor Responsibilities
- Serve as the bride’s point of contact.
- Go wedding dress shopping and bridesmaids dress shopping too.
- Plan the bridal shower.
- Coordinate the bride’s gifts from the bridesmaids.
- Interface with the bridesmaids’ and the bride’s family if asked.
- Plan the bachelorette party.
- On the day of, provide light snacks and beverages.
- Prepare a wedding survival kit filled with mini emergency items such as band-aids, pain reliever, hairpins, etc.
- Assist the bride with her wedding gown during the ceremony.
- Give a toast at the reception.
Top 10 Best Man Responsibilities
- Serve as the groom’s point of contact.
- Help the groom and groomsmen get fitted.
- Make sure the groom and groomsmen get to the church on time.
- Plan the bachelor party.
- Coordinate the groomsmen’s gifts to the groom.
- Hold on to the wedding rings.
- Witness the marriage license signing.
- Offer the first toast at the reception.
- Decorate the getaway car.
- Coordinate the return of all the rental clothing.