Camping out is for the wilderness.
The coffee culture has long gone mainstream, and mobile offices are the new normal. Don’t forget your manners while out having coffee for business or pleasure.
1. Keep your voice to a minimum if on a conference call. Use headsets.
2. Order something to drink. If you’ll be camping out, then order food as well.
3. Don’t hog the electrical outlets. Be mindful of plug-in usage.
4. Never ask anyone to watch your devices. Would you do this in an airport?
5. Clean up after yourself. This goes for the coffee bar and all of your work area. Keep it tidy for the next customer.