Take responsibility and stop making excuses, or at least try and stop making excuses or giving obvious reasons why you cannot do something. In this day and age when we have access to free assistants like Alexa and Siri, there are no excuses. As the saying goes, where there’s a will there’s a way. So, put on your thinking cap and figure it out.
Lisa’s Top 10 Excuses with Remedies
- I tried to bring you flowers, but you weren’t home. (Leave them at the door.)
- I left your hostess gift in the car. (Go get it.)
- Sorry, I’m late for lunch. (Leave earlier and text.)
- I was out of stamps to mail your thank you note. (Buy some.)
- I am sorry for being late. (Text or call.)
- I left the house late. (Set your iPhone alarm.)
- There was so much traffic. (Leave earlier and call.)
- I had the wrong address. (Google it,)
- My mother said she’d do it for me. (Grow up.)
- We shouldn’t shake hands because of covid. (Thank you!)
Thumbs down for making excuses!