- The Vaccine Is Free. And it will help stop the further spread of the pandemic.
- Do You Plan on Traveling Abroad? If you’re a traveler, many airlines and countries will require proof of vaccination. Additionally, if you travel for ... Read More »
Here’s what to say to someone afraid of the coronavirus vaccine
What Siblings Who Aren't in Your Wedding Should Wear
What Not to Wear to a Wedding
- Your Health. If you’re not on a respirator, then count yourself lucky.
- Family Time. The lockdown has brought families closer together.
- Home Office. You wanted to work from home. Your wish came true.
- Clarity. The year has brought us clarity to ... Read More »
Top signs that show he’s just not that into you this Valentine’s Day – from you calling him to not meeting his pals
- Check-In. Be a comfort to those in need. Love thy neighbor.
- Flatten the Curve. If you go out, wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart.
- Donate Blood. If you’re healthy, help someone who’s not.
- Deliver Groceries. This is ... Read More »
I’ve never forgotten the episode of Sex and the City when Jack Berger breaks up with Carrie Bradshaw on a yellow Post-It Note, nor have I been able to look at real-life actor Ron Livingston the same way since. The book by author Greg ... Read More »
Three buzz words will get you through the holiday season: location, duration and guests. Translation: outdoors, short and small. Time is still our enemy, even with a vaccine in our not-so-distant future. It won’t happen before the new year and now is not the time to let your ... Read More »
What those rubbish Christmas gifts really mean – from underwear and cheap chocolates to dodgy perfumes and new socks.